Our Practice Philosophy
You Deserve an Amazing Smile and Ideal Health
Good dentistry is for everyone and should be accessible to everyone. Depending on the treatment, it can be affordable for everyone as well. Good dental health and a beautiful smile is an investment in one’s self. It can increase a person‘s self-esteem and enhance one’s personal image by communicating confidence to others. A healthy smile instills pride in one’s appearance. It can enable every person to feel good about him or herself. In becoming invested in each and every patient, we feel it’s important to recognize that through commitment to improving the dental health of our patients, the prevention of other health conditions such as cancer, diabetes, and heart disease can be detected and often prevented. Early diagnosis of potential health conditions can prove to be life saving.
- Dr. Herschfeld believes in practicing conservative, evidence-based dentistry and giving his patients numerous treatment options to fill each individual’s needs and goals. We apply common sense and conservative treatment planning in all phases of restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
- We achieve dental excellence through a combination of experience, innovation and technological advances. There is always more than one way to achieve optimal results. It’s not just about doing the most extensive and expensive treatment. It’s not just about doing what the doctor wants to do; our patients' input, cares, and concerns are absolutely essential in determining the best course of action.
- We have respect for every patient, from age four to age 94, who walks into our office.
- We offer kind and gentle treatment for everyone, especially the fearful and phobic dental patient.
- As most of our patients are busy with work and family, we offer flexible hours as well as Saturday appointments so as to accommodate everyone’s schedules.